Tuesday 30 September 2014

Up Date

It has been a while and when I mean a while to be exact 17 months a lot has gone on and that is why I haven't had the time to blog but it was brought to my attention from my up line Teneale Williams that it was in desperate need of a up date and to quite truthfull I didn't think it was that ling since I had posted any thing how time fly's.
So to get you up to speed with what has been happening as a lot of you no I am a foster carer and have had a girl in my care for 6 years so since my last post I had another 12 year old girl come into my care and so with dealing with her issues and the constant arguments between both girls I haven't had the time or energy to blog but she isn't with us any more as it got to much for all so just when I thought that I would have a break we got asked to have 2 boys so now they have been with us since September last year and we still have the first girl. It has been quite full on with the boys as with there issues and tempers and tantrums on a daily basis blogging is just not happening then in November of last year we got asked to have a baby so with having her its been a little busy.
But with all that is going on I have started to make time for myself and so on the weekend I did a market at oran park with my good friend Narelle Macey and we had a great time the market was a great day a big turn out with lots of people looking and asking questions about our products we sold a few things and got people taking our name and numbers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio