Friday 30 March 2012

Easter

Hi all, ihave notice it has been quite a while since i last posted on my blog and as i don't have many followers i thought i better up date anyway so hear is a project that i put together for the lovely ladys that come on a Friday night. I also put this project together for a fete that i did last weekend at Kemps Creek public school and my friend Narelle came with me to give me a hand. I did find this project from another blog but changed the colour scheme and ribon to suite what i had a the time and as this photo is of the one of the ones i had the fete when the ladys did it last night the colour was changed.


 I also put together a card to go with this lovely box also the box holds 5 little chocklates in each section. As useal i don't like the cards that i put together myself normaly but this one i do like it is simple but affective well i think so and that is all that matters sometimes. Anyway until next time and maybe just maybe it might be it won't be to long between posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio